Translate Spanish to English (no online translators)?

mira nene vas pa ozzy?

I was wondering Nene... does that mean baby or darling or something? is it something you would say to a friend or someone who is MORE than a friend like a boyfriend/girlfriend??

Ok Thanks lol to the people who actually answered it properly.... a girl said it to my boyfriend and I wasn't sure what her intentions were also could you actually translate it

Thanks everyone and yes Ozzy wasn't part of the spanish it's what the other guy said Ozzy Osbourne concert lol. x

Favorite Answer

Hi MD,

We of Spanish descendant have many endearments. Especially to our children and partners.

For example: My dad called my mom "vieja" which means old, but also refers to in slang to "wife",

"nene" means baby boy. Many of us call our older children or partner nene as a loving endearment.

Yes, you can say it's meaning would be, darling or sweetheart too. You should never refer to a friend with an endearment. Once you're close to, lets say a buddy, who's younger than you, it plays a closer relationship with you both, it's understood. Once you've edited and add more inf I have to edit as well, to better suit your question...

Many people in our Latin countries, also apply "nene to a guy whom they don't know their name.

Teens use this term to approach a "guy" to question or reply something to. Don't be mistaken by her usage of this term, she just meant it as we use "guy" so often.

Best2u

:))

• Keila

I lot of People from Central America used this slang word. It's usually used when you are familiar with the person!!! A mother could use it for her son, a friend could use it for a close friend! You see, it all depends on their relationship. Usually, it is someone you know and have a close relationship with!!! Example: Like Sweety, Honey, Baby!!!!

Keep in mind that people use these words because it's now part of their vocabulary doesn't mean that they really mean, what they are saying!!!!! It's just become a habit for them & it's just the way they talk!!!

I call my man Papi but that's not his name and he's not my father either!!!! Papi is what we call our fathers in some countries or Island! I called my father Papi and he was my father! I hope you understand what I mean and that this has helped you!!!!!

Nene is an informal way of addressing a male but not necessarily intimate. Nena is the female equivalent. Either could be used intimately if that's what the two people establish. It's inoffensive used publicly. Beats the heck out of saying señor or señora.

Source(s): 40+ years of Spanish as a beloved second language. ¡Me encanta el Español!
  • yuvid6

It depends on the country. Different countries have slightly different translations. Wife, girlfriend, sweet one (could be baby).

Don't add anybody you don't know... you will get only grief and junk messages.

• artie

Yeap... Baby or darling is ok.

It's very intimate and you shouldn't use it in friend relationships unless there is intimacy

Translation: "Hey babe are you going to ozzy?" (ozzy concert?)

Source(s): My natural language is spanish

HI!

I am a spanish girl, so the traslation to english is...

LOOK(MIRA) BOY(NENE IS LIKE DARLING,LITTLE BOY...)

YOU GO (VAS,IN SPANISH THE SUBJECT CAN BE OMISSED SO INSTEAD OF PUT YOU IT MEANS "TÚ" IT DONT APPEARS) FOR (PA "para" PA IS A WRONG FORM) AND OZZY DOESNT EXIST SO IT IS ALL , THE TRASLATION IS:

look, you go for "ozzy"

sorry because my english isnt very good.. ;)

• Dawn

To open the faucet To close the faucet To get (up) To lay (down) To wake (up) To sleep To put (on) To take (off) To stand (up) To sit (down)

nene means wife. here is my best translation.

I like to get revenge on my wife by pooping while we are in bed.

Nene could mean babe, which you can call a kid babe, a friend, boyfriend, and so on

Source(s): im Mexican American

try google Translate

FRIEND...PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND ON YAHOO MESSENGER

anduru786@yahoo.com

(any one can add please)