Is it a bad sign if my daughter is walking around the house in nothing but a pajama top and cowgirl boots?

BQ: Is it hard to keep clothes on your little kids? My kids love to run around naked - especially my 2 year old.

Jill - that's what my husband was singing to her. She's now changed into flip flops. Lol.

• Em

Lol- that's cool, she's got style.

My daughter is almost 3...the majority of the time at home, she can be found in nothing put a pair of undies, or a pull up if it's night time. It's hilarious.

because of the fact that I take a tub at evening, i'm all sparkling for any style of PJ front room days. the sole factor i will ususally do is brush my teeth, wash my face and placed on moisturzer, and run a broom by way of my hair. in case you do in comparison to PJS and don't doing that each and each sometime, via all skill the place what you like. yet getting dressed would not fairly slot in with the entire "lazy afternoon" factor. sweats and a t-blouse or something could artwork greater effective for you?

There's times I'm convinced my 3 y.o. is going to grow up to be a stripper like her cousin on her mother's side. She strips off her clothes and starts running and dancing around the house all the time (my daughter that is, not my niece). We just laugh and joke about it. As long as she understands that that's not appropriate in public or when we have company it's all good.

j0e

Source(s): PS I hear Jill about the socks. Even as a baby the little one wouldn't keep her socks on. I debated putting tights on her instead of socks or having her socks connected by a string that ran through her pants (like a pair of kid's mittens) but then she got to the age where she started taking her pants off. But even now, we can hardly go anywhere without her taking her shoes and socks off in the car.

Do you live in a clothing optional family community. It is an accepted norm there. Familes do have a right to istill or allow a value system in their house hold. So, it would be acceptable if those standards are there.

These boots are made for walkin....

BQ: Yeah. My 3 yr old will not keep socks, shoes or slippers on for anything. We have hard wood floors that are cold. Her feet freeze but she doesn't seem to care. Then she takes off her pants when she goes potty and doesn't put them back on.

I recall my brother running around naked with a towel around his neck- his "cape"

My mom's also told us stories about how she'd catch us trying to get out of the house when we were naked- a few times we made it to the front yard..

I used to wear sundresses or Underoos around the house in the dead of winter...And up until I was 20, I loved walking around barefoot in all seasons.

well it is a 2 year old as long as they are clothed when any guest is in. Also I thought this is what Hippie Tree Huggers did :P

I would smile and laugh when I would scold my girl about such things...let them know that they are NOT in trouble but that no body wants to look at their naked booty.

BYT....That is funny as hell!

• kstahl

I don't think it is a bad sign at all. But she'll probably outgrow those boots.