Is there easiest way to learn Hebrew language?

couple of weks ago I find out that i am Jewish, and all the truth about my personal lifetime coz it all wuz hidden from me. and now i wanna learn my mothertongue language Hebrew, i already know alfhabet and some words, but is too slow, so is there any way to learn it faster?

And what you mean by conversion?

Favorite Answer

In major cities with larger Jewish populations, many synagogues and Jewish community centres offer lessons or ulpan for Hebrew.

It' definitely is really difficult to learn, a course will make it a lot easier.

We have a book you could check out - its called 'English Hebrew by Subject' and comes with an audio CD and its a great way to learn vocabulary and how to say the words correctly. Email me if you'd like some more information...

claire@engheb.com

Our website: www.engheb.com

Source(s): www.engheb.com

Hebrew is tough! I can read it, but I still slack off and prefer it to be transliterated so I can sound it out.

Here is a good book that I used when I converted.

http://www.amazon.com/Learn-Hebrew-Today-Alef-Bet-...

Or, some synagogues teach Hebrew classes for a reasonable price. Check with Conservative or Reform synagogues. Also, if you are Jewish on your mom's side, you wouldn't have to do a full conversion, but if it's on your dad's side, you will.

Good luck!

http://www.babelreader.com supports Hebrew. What you will need is few blogs or websites in Hebrew that you can subscribe to in babelreader. Ideally find something that is fun to read and that you are interested in. With the help of the software you should be able to make quick progress with vocabulary.

Here is a site which will give you many tips and tricks to learn a language more effectively. You can certainly apply it to Hebrew.

I'm sure you can find some Hebrew lessons or such in the nearest congregation. Other wise, search for "learn hebrew" on one of the search engins

Check out your library.

Try www.fsi-language-courses.org and http://mylanguages.org These are free.

You might also look to www.byki.com and download a free sample in many languages. Use the community link there, too. You can buy a more complete package for a fraction of the cost of other programs.

You mean fast like you learned English? I can't help you with Hebrew, but God Almighty, for your sake,

I hope it's a damned sight easier than English.

Rosetta Stone has a good (some think the best if it's learning to speak it) course. It's expensive.