how did mathieu paquette die?

he was the vocalist from the band "beheading of a king". he died today or very recently, but i can't find how he died, please help!

I did some research too, but I couldn't find anything! :( Did you spell the name correctly?

I feel bad because I couldn't help you. Sorry :(

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/TQ136

I do not think he should have left to be honest. He is a perfect player to sit alongside Fabregas in Midfield, With Arshavin and Walcott on the wings, Eduardo (if he can make a full recovery) and V.P. Up front and although I've always been an Adebayor fan, his heart is no longer at Arsenal or even in the game which means he is not good enough. At least the woeful Bendtner keeps trying. I think there is a chance we will have a First team this season which means we stand a chance as long as we don't get too many injuries.

Mathieu paquette commited suicide He may Rest in peace We love you Mathieu♥

As much as Arsenal need Flamini, resigning for a club that sold you is just a bad career move. We all know arsenal need that defensive snap, but i recon they are other players in Europe or even in our own league that can be obtained. Felipe Melo would be a good move, although he might get sent of a fair amount if he moves to the premier league. Fabrice Muamba would also be a good signing, Under 21 for england, this kid wins tackles in the midfield like Veira, he would make an excellent signing.

I'm a friend of mathieu paquette's brother and it is in fact a suicide.... it is a very sad story :S

Source(s): family

Matt Paquette

He committed suicide.

I feel so awful for his family and friends left behind.

I'll be praying for everybody this affected.

at least he's in a better place now <33

R.I.P.

I heard he committed suicide.

I saw his videos and mannn he seemed like such a happy guy but who knows what caused him to do such a thing.

Such a talented and young guy and now hes gone :(

I seriously cant belive it.

R.I.P Mathieu <3 :(

I used to have little conversations with him, I'm not quite sure, but I'm so shaken from it.

I hope all of his friends, and his family & band members are okay.

I heard suicide butt dont know any details not shure if its true a kid on totaldeathcore blogspot is friends with matts manager and he came on said matt killed him self and signed off

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how did mathieu paquette die?

he was the vocalist from the band &quot;beheading of a king&quot;. he died today or very recently, but i can&#39;t find how he died, please help!

Source(s): mathieu paquette die: https://shortly.im/2UXeH