Installing downloaded file help please!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I downloaded zoo tycoon 2 + all expansions in one pck/download and these are the instructions given with it: step 1) to install Zoo Tycoon 2 run setup from [Zoo Tycoon 2 folder] ...show more
Best Answer
Mount I believe means "to put" or "place" that file where they ask and then to run it from there.

So for example on step two I believe it means take the "rld-ztaa.iso" that is located in from [Zoo Tycoon 2 - African Adventure folder] and then click right click "run" or right click on that "rld-ztaa.iso" to install it.

Typically I only ever hear the word mount being used when doing installations if a Mac is involved. In which case after you double click on the "rld-ztaa.iso" you should see a new window open up that says mount as well. It will likely prompt you to drag that file to a location where it can installed.

Source:

personal experience
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• castleon answered 3 years ago
    OK, thief, you mount an ISO using a virtual drive. Go get CloneDrive from http://www.elby.ch/fun/software/index.ht...
    Either right click the ISO and select mount or double click it.. and so on.

OR get ImgBurn and burn them to a disk and run them from there.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock