So, my girlfriend is reading all of my emails, texts, etc... before i'm allowed to delete them.?

A couple months ago before I moved in with her I messed up a little. I told her I wasnt going to drink, and I did. I told her I wouldnt talk to a certain friend anymore(as she had interest in me) and I went over to her house to play some chess with her and her mom, but ended up drinking. We didnt kiss or have... show more A couple months ago before I moved in with her I messed up a little. I told her I wasnt going to drink, and I did. I told her I wouldnt talk to a certain friend anymore(as she had interest in me) and I went over to her house to play some chess with her and her mom, but ended up drinking. We didnt kiss or have sex or anything, but it made my gf reaaaaally mad that I lied to her. Now I cant drink, and she screens all my emails and texts. She still does it after 2 months and probably isnt ever going to stop. Is this healthy? Would you allow that to take place, or would you just tell her to trust you?