Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm attracted to Chinese women, but how can I meet them?

Ever since I discovered girls I've been fascinated by and attracted to Chinese women, but I don't know how to find them and meet them.

Try meeting them at your local community college. Violin and piano recitals. Martial arts classes. Calligraphy courses.

Hang out in front of the cinemas when they have the latest Hong Kong release.

Try to break the ice with a cool pick up line like ,"Hi, could you please take my photo while I make the peace sign in front of that Hello Kitty poster."

well i don't have anything against Chinese but looking at the practical part of everything. Mexico is a lot closer so you wont spend as much.. Can your boss give u a pic? a number? Good luck either way

Chinese women originate in China. That would be a good start, but you need to speak chinese.

Wow it's so original to like chinese women.....not

Well let me think! There are only 650,000,000 of them in China. Maybe you should try there :)

go to china town

call them