Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens chickens?

They're stupid, reeeeeeally stupid and they crap everywhere.

Please tell me an amusing chicken story, for there is so extremely nothing on TV. ***The story must be TRUE, it must be FUNNY, and it must involve nudity or puppets or dancing or rubbing or at least one nun*** DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH LAMENESS!!!! Thank you.

Beardog, Dorothy wasn't even in that book. Neither were Klingons. Are you high again?

True story. I once had to give legal advice to a guy who believed his welfare benefit refusal was unlawful. He had become unemployed, and was offered a job in a local chicken processing factory. He was a vegetarian and animal rights activist, and didn't want to take a job strangling chickens, but he was told that if he didn't take the job - no unemployment benefit.

He stuck it as long as he could, but on the 2nd day, he was sacked after he was caught opening a warehouse door and releasing the live chickens onto the streets of the town, screaming "RUN!!!!! RUN!!!!"

I just read "Lion Amon Men" last week, which is awesome by the way, and Dorothy unravels the mystery of the chicken in a way that made me laugh out loud in a room by myself.

Basically, she explains once and for all why the chicken crossed the road. The Lion asks, "Then what happened?"

"Well, Uncle Henry broke his neck, and Auntie Em cooked him into a stew, and I cried and cried. But I have to admit, he did taste pretty good."

*Well, it may have been funnier in the original Klingon...

First off, I WILL waste your time with lameness! If you come here because TV is so lame, and then ask a lame question about chickens, and then demand perfection.. well, it ain't gonna happen!

Here is my chicken story! A couple of weeks ago, the grocery store here marked down whole roaster chickens for 39 cents a pound, so I bought a whole lot and stuck them in the freezer! And a couple of days ago I roasted a whole bird and it was delicious! THE END!

Source(s): be jealous of the awesome deal I found!

TRUE STORY: My step-daughter was walking around Wal-Mart one day with a rubber chicken squeaky toy for dogs and she kept squeaking it despite our requests for her not to. Finally after a dirty look from me, she said, "What?!! I'm just choking it." She couldn't understand why her Mom and I had a good laugh over her "choking" the chicken. The End.

j0e

Unless Mr. Fred was wearing a funny hat, or maybe a bow tie I think that Sour Girl's story should be disqualified.

Source(s): How would Mr. Fred feel if sexing him up was considered a comedy? Like a real c0ck, that's how.

No chicken stories, but I have a few good stories about my co(k !

chicken fried chicken with chicken gravy and chicken sauce

i had sex with a chicken once. his name was Mr. Fred.

Source(s): best night of my life.

no lame answers?? ok heres mine: