Why australia dont wear shoes ? australia?

How come in australia lots of aussie people who live in australia brisbane sydney melbourne so on hey dont wear shoes when the go to the shops or even to the city ? I think its gross to see someone walk in bare-foot and believin they are very poor people with no shoes on. I think that is very rude really. I... show more How come in australia lots of aussie people who live in australia brisbane sydney melbourne so on hey dont wear shoes when the go to the shops or even to the city ?

I think its gross to see someone walk in bare-foot and believin they are very poor people with no shoes on. I think that is very rude really.

I mean i come from europe and no one ive seen els where i see people wear shoes in summer and going bare-foot would indicate the person is homeless or typical drunken family brawl who doesnt care society.

So how come australia goes bare-foot? i thought black people do that like aporiginals dont wear shoes which is like strange, specialy hot summer days the floor can burn and after all u look and smell dirty..

I mean do people just go to the shops with bare-foot and then go home with dirty feets ? all over the house carpet.... yuck.

No offence but i think its gross.. im allready australian and this idea of bare-foot is like been very dirty.. thats like saying go to the shops with dirty hair and muddy dirty shirt on.

White people are not black aporiginals..... and after al aporiginals are more dirty then ive imagine when it comes to not wearing shoes..

i was born in italy rome.. never in my life seen people with bare-foot around.. if anyone did that in italy.. you would be classified as a dirty homesless person. course the only barefeet person here would be homeless people at the parks living under a treet everydays.