Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 9 years ago

Where can I find overseas clothing manufacturers for small quantities of jersey tops?

i'm sure there are some websites or something out there where I can get information on factories, it just seems like finding a manufacturer is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I want to get some jersey tops made but don't know where to start! I want over-sized type lightweight black/grey t-shirts made that I can then print on myself. I would just be ordering a small quantity first (maybe 50-100). I'd like to see examples of what they produce too.

I'd love some advice from anyone with experience in this area.

Even better would be local factories (Uk, Ireland etc) but I'm aware that sourcing locally is virtually impossible these days. I'm only interested in overseas factories that comply with labour laws and are monitored.

Thanks guys!

Getting something manufactured overseas won't work for a tiny batch of 50 or 100 (unless that's regarded as a first sample). It is only economically viable in much larger quantities. I have organised bespoke manufacturing for clients where they bought a batch of 2000 ('maternity bands') at a cost of about US$3 ea which came to about US$5 with all other costs included and they sold for US$15 or similar but even that was difficult: 2000 is still small in Chinese terms! For these kinds of numbers (100) either use existing importers selling ready made items or commission a local company. Hope that helps.

We are a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer (from 10 pieces/style)

I'm a Fashion Designer from Vietnam and i just started my Fashion Line since Nov 2013, I've been living in Shanghai for 2 years because of my family. Recently I just hired some workers to produce my products, and they still have spared time to produce more, so i would like to offer this service to all the Designers out there who want to start up your own business. Because I understand exactly what you've been through. I live in China and i've been searching for many months for a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer, but after all i had to give up, it's just impossible, that's why i have to produce by my own

As a Designer and have my own Fashion Line, quality is the most important thing for me. And I've been living 4 years in Switzerland, so i understand exactly how the European or Western Quality Control are.

I offer full package of services for you as: sourcing fabric, design pattern, grade size, private label, name tag, shipping... We accept very Small Quantity, as 10 pieces/style/size to 200 pieces/style

I will treat your products as carefully as mine, because i know how much you care about the quality. You can send me your designs, pictures of fabrics, i will go to choose the best fabrics as you wish, or you can send the fabric to me, but to be honest it will cost more for you, and we can find almost all type of fabrics in China.

I provide a very high standard stitching details, similar to High-end Brands . I will send you the details pictures of the clothes i'm having now, so you can have the idea about it. We can produce anything : women clothes, men, children's, suits...

The price is around 5-10usd/piece, depend on the fabric, the quantity, the difficutties of each designs. For sure my price are a bit higher than the big factory's prices, because they buy the big quantity of fabric, and they pay very cheap labors in the small town, they have massive machines to save a lot of times and works...

I have some contacts with the cheapest shipping companies, it can be 5-10usd/kg from China to any country, depand on the quantity, as you know because China is the biggest exporting country, so we can find a very cheap shipping cost from here

After all, I'm a very sincere person, i'm hoping to have a long-term business, so i wouldn't want to cheat you or produce some bad products for you from the first time. Besides, I'm looking for good contacts and business partners to expand my Fashion Line worldwide.

Hope to have a good business with you

My website: http://myan.puzl.com

Please contact me at: myanviet@gmail.com

Myan Viet

as far as i know busytrade is a world-wide trade b2b platform with a bunch of jersey tops manufacturers from various country , i think you will find what you want there.good luck!.

Source(s): www.busytrade.com
  • Bob

Wholesalers do not like to sell in small amounts You might search the net.