Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Was Oprah Winfrey a child molester?

* Fact: 50-70 % of ALL Child molesters, were abuse as a Child themselves.

* Fact: Oprah Winfrey was molested as a Child by a family member.

* Fact: 90 precent of ALL Child molesters Never admit to their offense, even in cases where they are caught On camera.... They are Habitual liars.

* Oprah Winfrey Lying to the the entire world Everyday about the fact that she is a Lesbian, makes her the biggest Liar ever born. Oprah Winfrey is a Lesbian, and you would have to be a fool not to recognize this fact... which apparently a lot of people are.

* Fact: 60 % (or more) of ALL Child molestations are committed by homosexuals. See previous Statement... and NO this is not Anti-Homosexual retheric, these are simply facts.

Fact: 80% of ALL Child molesters attempt to place themselves in or create an environment that affords them access to Children. I give you the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (for girls).

Two interesting notes about the "Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (for girls)"

1. It is located in South Africa, a country that is known for having the highest rate of molestation of Children on the entire continent of Africa. Their culture believes that having sex with a virgin actually cures you of HIV. South Africa also has the highest rate of HIV infected (12.5 %) of any country in Africa.

2. If Mz. Oprah Winfrey and her best "friend" GAYle, wanted to REALLY help the young women of the future generations, why not build a Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy (for girls) in the USA.. starting in Chicago? Surely they could use such a place there.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No

I don't care if she is.

I GOT A CAR!

• ofella
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

constructive. that's every person who has had sexual relatives with someone below the age of consent. A 19yr previous boy with a fifteen 3 hundred and sixty 5 days woman. 2 12 3 hundred and sixty 5 days olds investigating.between the significant parts the position this takes position is interior of households - brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters, moms and sons and so on. Love is an precis emotion and in some their 'hard-wiring' is slightly defective, others are delusional (an fairly immediately ahead human condition). Now if in case you've an intense case in ideas once you revealed this Q , and in isolation those circumstances are regularly straightforward for every person to sentence. yet once you commence transferring back up the line, it receives complicated and also you bypass coping with indistinguishable parts. so that you may want to legislate with the acute, and a lot less immediately ahead circumstances in ideas notwithstanding it would not take care of majority of damaging circumstances.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Umm... I seriously doubt she's a child molester. The second there was any suspicion of that, people would jump on her like piranhas.

Why not just see the good that she's doing for what it is instead of making hypothetical scenarios?

• 9 years ago

Hey you Melon! You're back!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I suggest that you recall that you're treading dangerously close to slander/libel.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

take it easy little watermelon

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.