B&A: Anyone Up For A Character Interview?

Hello!

Ok, so I'm in between writing bits and pieces and decided to take a break to write up a fun character interview for you guys! The questions will be really random so yeah, just a warning lol. Write as if you are your MC. Um, also. If i write Me: that means that I am just adding in some details or speaking to my MC. Make sense? No? Sorry lol

Oh, and please copy and paste the question when answering 'cause it makes it easier to read. Thank you! =)

1) Ok, so please introduce yourself. What's your name and how old are you?

Yo, I'm Ryan. And before you just assume I'm a guy, I'm not! I'm a girl! Oh, and i'm 17 years old

2) What's the first thing you ever said in your story?

I said this to one of my friends. "More like your Daddy can afford it.”

She's a rich snob. Kaya if you're reading this, you know it's true :3

3) Do you have an item that you just can't live without?

Yeah, I got two. My lucky lighter even though I don't smoke. Strange huh? And also a silver chain with Mikey's ring on the end. It means the world to me.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

Yeah, I got some piercings. Got my cartilage in my right ear done twice, my lobes on both sides done three times and on the left side, got my rook done. What can I say, I like metal. And tattoos? No, none yet. I probably won't get one either.

Me: Poor little Ryan, she has no idea that I'm making her get a tattoo when she's drunk in two years time! It's gonna be her on again off again boyfriend's name, Logan. But, to be fair, Logan gets her nickname tattooed on himself too. Except, he's going to be sober! lol

Ryan: WHAT!!??

Me: Uh...oh look! Free chocolate milk! *runs off*

5) Got a love interest?

Pfft, no! *goes red*

6) Oh no! You've fallen into the Harry Potter world! What do you do?

Hell yeah! Hey, Fred and George, where you guys at? Oh holy scabbers, it's Draco! Hey, blondie! Hey wait up! *thinking: he's even hotter in person* =O ! Is that Buckbeak??!!!???!!??! WOOOO!!!

Me: *cough*FREAK*cough*

Ryan: Oh shut up or i'll Crucio your @ss!

Me: Bully -_-

7) Ok, you're back in the real world and would you look at the time. It's 8:00pm on a friday night. What're you doing?

Hmm, i'll just be finishing dance practice so maybe in half and hour or so i'll be round at my friends house playing COD Black Ops :3

8) Tell me the last thing that happened to you.

Well, I recently just got thrown into a pool by twelve half naked guys while I was fully clothed AND they're all refusing to let me get out of the pool. So, being the jerk that he is, Logan wrestled them all into the pool while he stayed perfectly dry and helped pull me out.

9) Lucky you, huh? Well, just for that i'll give you 50 bucks. What're you going to do with it?

Hmm, I really need to get my car in for a service so i'll probably save the money until I can afford to spend it on crap.

10) Uh-huh, good choice. So, this brings me to my last question. You've just won two tickets to go to ANYWHERE in the world free of charge with no catches no nothing. You get to go anywhere you want for a month and get everything paid for you. Where're you going to go and who do you take?

LA, for sure. I got some stuff I wanna sort out over there. But who to take? Maybe JC, my dance instructor. Or Jessie. She's been such a good mate to me lately. Yeah, i'll take Jessie.

Ok, so that's it guys. Hope you enjoyed it! =)

• Favorite Answer

Yay ^-^

I sure does love character interviews... And that bad grammar was totally intentional.

Hey, I'm Ariel. It feels kind of weird introducing myself to someone I can't actually see, but whatever. Em told me this interview should be fun, so I'm not going to argue. /Technically/ I'm nineteen, but I don't know if that's still applicable now that Ezekiel's changed me... He says that age affects us differently now.

Me: Before you start hurling wild accusations at me, I should probably just mention that Ariel ISN'T a vampire. She's far from it.

:)

Jeez, I wonder if my memory stretches that far back. Uh, just gimme a second. It was something along the lines of, "I can understand you perfectly well."

The doctors had assumed I couldn't speak English, you see.

Well. I wouldn't say I'd die if I didn't have it, but it's certainly meaningful to me. It's a little cheap gold locket that Ezekiel gave me. He said it belonged to Ivy back when I was, well... Ivy. I don't really want to explain who Ivy is in relation to me, but let's just say we were erm... Close. Very close.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

Not that I know of *weak laugh*

But you've made me think... Maybe I should just check... *Cranes neck around to look at back*

Well I can't see anything. Maybe I'll get Maeve to have a better look later. I'll get back to you on the whole tattoo thing.

5) Got a love interest?

Not... Really. Maeve's been pestering me to come and meet the guys with her, but I'm just not interested. First of all it'd be way too awkward with her snuggling up to Cavan while I'm left on my own to mingle with a bunch of people I've never met, and secondly I'd feel like I was kind of /obliged/ to find someone I liked. I'd prefer to just stay at home alone.

Me: Before you start thinking, "Eurgh, how positively bland", romance isn't too far off the horizon for Ariel. She hasn't met Axel left, but I'm getting pretty excited to introduce him :3

Ariel: What's that you're mumbling about Em?

Me: Oh, I'm just explaining who Cavan is. And uh, the guys.

Harry who? I'd probably be pretty pissed. I'm getting quite sick of getting transported to other worlds and having to adjust. I think I'd be prone to a tantrum or two, which is kind of unusual for me.

Depends. Ezekiel doesn't really let us know in advance whether or not we have any assignments to go on, so everything's very last minute. Who knows, I could be on the train to Glendeyn or I could be in the training grounds getting in some last minute studying or I could be lying in bed, contemplating stuff. Yeah, I lead a fun-packed life -_-

Right this second (as in right before Em dragged me away to do this interview) I'm having lunch with Maeve in the courtyard. We're having a deep and meaningful. You know how it is.

It'd be of no use to me -- we have our own currency here at the camp. I could ask if I could convert it, but I highly doubt that considering I'm not even in the right dimension to spend it. Maybe I'll sneak back to earth and buy something for myself, but that'd be pretty risky... Especially considering Ezekiel's already pissed at me. Yeah, I'll just pocket it for now. Or you can have it back if you like?

In my world, or yours? Well... The last time I went to Glendeyn, I absolutely fell in love with the place. It was beautiful! I would have loved to stay longer, but I was kind of busy.

*Clears throat*

But yeah, it'd be fairly awesome to spend some tourist-y time there, not to mention get away from the camp. If I had to go somewhere on earth, I think I'd choose to go to Egypt... Or maybe Peru? Don't make me explain, but I have my reasons.

Tsk-tsk, you were so reserved this evening Ariel. But that was fun! I think you should do more of these. Fo sho.

I am writing from my MC's best friend because my MC is a bit harder and more boring to do.

My name is Leonardo "Leo" Stowers and I am 15 years old.

I said "Not yet we don't." I said that because Emilie was certian that we got the job at the insane asylum but I didn't want her to get her hopes up.

No, as long as I have my friends and family, material objects are nothing.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

No!

5) Got a love interest?

Well, I love my best friend the "main character" but not like that...pssh...

After everything I've gone through, a world of wizardry is NOTHING.

7) Ok, you're back in the real world and would you look at the time. It's 8:00pm on a friday night.

I'm at a seminar in the insane asylum.

When I was 8 years old I drowned in the harbor (I am hydrophobic) and Emilie saved my life.

Buy Emilie something <3

I don't need that, because I can go ANYWHERE I want for free. But since you offer money, I'd go on a vacation anywhere without a beach. Water = bad

-- Hey, I'm Elliot. My story begins a little while after my 15th birthday.

-- "Can I go get some candy?"

As you can probably tell, I went to go buy some candy. Worst. Mistake. Ever.

-- No. Well, not at the beginning of the story. Near the end of the first book, the item I can't live without is an urn, but that breaks...

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

-- No... Don't want any either X|

5) Got a love interest?

-- Nope. At least, not that I know of. Who knows? My author just may have me meet someone.

-- Woah, okay. I'd go to that candy store in Diagon Alley and FREAK OUT. You may be noticing a pattern between me and candy stores...

-- Hanging out at home, watching scary movies I guess. I live out in a rural-type area. My neighbors are far away. Nothing much to do.

-- My story hasn't even begun yet (sigh) because my author is still planning. In the outline, however, the last thing that happened to me was me drowning. Yeah. I kind of die but not really. But you'll never believe what almost killed me...

9) Lucky you, huh? Well, just for that I'll give you 50 bucks. What're you going to do with it?

-- Save, I guess. Money is no good where I am. (I get thrown into the past, before money was widespread) I could burn it, I guess. Or trade it for something else claiming it will be worth fortunes in a millenium or two.

-- I'd go to NYC. I want to see a big city for once. I'd bring my brother, but he's at college, so if he can't go I'll bring my new friend Collin.

I love these interviews a bit too much! I have 2 MCs so i'll just do Skye.

My name's Skye and I'm 15

"I can't. Got detention, remember?"

Well I used to love my mobile phone... Until I gad to burn it. Now I don't really have many possessions, so no.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

A few piercings, ear lobes in two places and my cartilage in one place. I don't have any tattoos.

5) Got a love interest?

Me, love? Of course not!

(me: there is someone... But she won't admit and she's a terrific liar.)

Well that would be easy to survive there, much easier than this world. I'd probably go steal somebody's invisibility cloak. That would come in very handy where I come from.

It depends. I have no routine. I might be chatting to Leo or collecting firewood or finding a decent place to stay the night.

I got told some pretty life-changing information.

I'd have to burn it before anybody could see or steal it.

I couldn't really go anywhere right now, but maybe after everythings over I could try to organise a trip to Earth. That'd be nice. I would take Ecl... Oh yeah I said I didn't have a love interest. Ok, then I'd take Rain as a thank-you for everything she's done for me and to cheer her up. She might not want to leave her goat herd behind though so that could be a problem...

1) Ok, so please introduce yourself. What's your name and how old are you? Hello, I'm Zackary and I'm addicted to... Oh this isn't the AA meeting. Okay then, I am seventeen years of age and I am ready for my next question!

2) What's the first thing you ever said in your story? The cliche, "Where am I?" But lucky now I know where I am.

3) Do you have an item that you just can't live without? A picture of me and Ai, but now I can put the picture away because I see the real Ai.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings?? Of course not.

5) Got a love interest? No...

6) Oh no! You've fallen into the Harry Potter world! What do you do? I would be happy to not be where I am right now, and I would search one of these two things 1) the Philosopher's Stone 2) the Resurrection Stone. But I also might hang out at Hogwarts, that would be fun.

7) Ok, you're back in the real world and would you look at the time. It's 8:00pm on a friday night. What're you doing? Trying to relax with my friends, tomorrow will be a long day.

The last thing that happened to me? That I cannot tell you.

9) Lucky you, huh? Well, just for that i'll give you 50 bucks. What're you going to do with it? Money is no help for me, I can't use it where I am.

Anywhere but here.

My name is Austin, I'm 14

I don't know why my mom isn't here

Yeah I got this awesome Crown chain necklace, It is everything to me because my father said my mother left it behind for me

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

Nope! none at all wait a minute... what are those again?

5) Got a love interest?

I DON'T LIKE MADISON OKAY *blushes bad*

Harry Potter? If i fell into that world i'd probably fit in but i wouldn't need a wand

Saving the world, As usual

... I don't want to talk about it... Okay madison kissed me BUT IT WAS JUST 1 not like i liked it or something... hmph

Buy some supplies i guess We need it

Welll I already travel around the world, so it wouldn't matter but getting paid is new and I would take everyone :)

Mia, 23

They came in the night.

my pc and internet

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

not yet but planned

5) Got a love interest?

eeeehm,, yes

find dumbledore and make him bring me back

learning or going out

i had help on a homework we were supposed to do on our own and the professor noticed it. *blush

buy books

id go travel through the usa or stay in st.petersburg (russia), both with my twin sister

Hello. I'm Sarah, and I'm sixteen years old. [smiles]

Well... it was when me and my godfather, Liam, where on our way to the market. So I looked up at him and asked, quite intelligently, "Where are we going?" [XD]

No...

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

No.

5) Got a love interest?

... not that I know of....

... who's world?!

In my room, not doing anything productive, like my Aunt Emily would want... [smirks]

Well... my friend James and I had a talk... he and my godfather are preparing for a revolution, you see, and... everyone's on edge. So we were talking about how we wished things were different... normal... and other such things...

... I'll assume that "lucky you" was sarcasm? [smirks again]

50 bucks? Don't you mean pounds? Anyways, save it, I suppose?

Anywhere, really. America, perhaps?

• 1) Ok, so please introduce yourself. What's your name and how old are you?

Hello, I'm DCI Nathanial Swift, 30 years old

"Cheers Fael" Damn rookie SOCO wouldn't let me into the scene of crime, and the pathologist had to tell the fool who I was.

MY fedora and my sword cane, love them both, both have saved my life a few times (don't ask how with the fedora)

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

Nope, my body is clean of any of that graffiti

5) Got a love interest?

Nope, I'm too into my job to look for a woman

Think "Oh bugger could it not have been a Holmes novel" and then look for a murder to solve

Probably down at the station wracking my brains as to who this bloody murderer is and when will they strike next (and all the other stuff that goes with that)

Some fool tried to mug me, found out that my cane was more than just for show and that the fencing lessons weren't just for fun

Keep ahold of it for now, I might need it later for something, a bribe to loosen someones tongue maybe.

I don't need a holiday, I've got too much work to do anyway. Give the tickets to the pathologist so he can take his wife to Aus or somewhere like that.

• Ari♥

Hi, my name's Carlyn and I'm fourteen years old, almost fifteen.

My author started in the middle of the story, not the beginning, but as of right now, it's:

"“What about Aaron?” I ask, causing Britney to laugh a short exaggerated laugh.

My video camera. It has the proof we need on it.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

I have piercings on my ears for earrings that I got done when I was younger, but I hardly ever wear earrings now. I'll probably never get a tattoo.

5) Got a love interest?

I'm not really sure about Will. He saved my life and he's one of my best friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship... but he is kinda cute.

Uh, find a way to get back or try to have fun while I'm there. I don't like Harry Potter, though.

I'm probably hanging out with my friends around the village.

I'm discussing ice cream flavors and pizza toppings with Will.

I'd probbaly end up giving it to my parents. I'm in an African village right now, so I don't really need American money.

Uh, my parents are zoologists and I travel all over the world with them to study animals. So, I don't really need a vacation. However, if I had to choose, I'd go somewhere 'beachy', like the Bahamas, or the Florida Keys, or Hawaii. I'd probably take Will or Sammie.

--Hey. Well, I'm Nella Reyes, age sixteen.

--Nella: “What are they being kept in?” It's not very noteworthy out of context. My writer had to give me such a boring first line.

--Me: Sorry .__.

--Nella: Yes. My map! I've been working on it for a long while. Every night I've been adding to it - the stars. He said they'll be back in a year. And when that first constellation comes back, he'll be back.

--Me: Nell, dear, do we care to explain who 'he' is?

--Nella: Oh, he's my brother! He's only six. My father took him and I want him back.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??

--Nella: None. I'm not interested either.

--Me: Oh please. Don't tell me you wouldn't want a tattoo. You know you're lying ;D

--Nella: Shut up. ಠ_ಠ

5) Got a love interest?

--*Sighs* NO. There's barley a handful of guys my age in the village. And I can take away one already because Jibynx always wants to aggravate me. I don't care much for dating any-who.

--Nella: The where?

--Me: Magic place

--Nella: Oh. Whatever, I'd get some magic to send me back where I came from. I'm busy as it is. And I will not miss a night of mapping the stars.

--What? I'd get to mapping the stars out real quick. I can't miss them! I'd get inside and check out everyone to make sure they're asleep. Especially Prian...

--I just started working for Doctor Penland. Man, there's so much work to be done around his house. And his son Jibynx is lazy as ever. Poor Jin is off doing everything under the sun and Dr. Penland has to take care of his patients - what with what just happened to the town.

--What are 'bucks'? Can I eat them? Food's a scarcity lately. I mean, everyone's eating, not like we used to. All we have is tea, which I can't prepare apparently...

--Why would you ask this? *facepalm* That's just it. I need to stay here. My father should be coming back soon. I know he's around here. He's got my brother, for pete sakes! I'm already a bit off with the map because of the move.

And if everything was fine, I don't know where I'd go. I suppose anywhere where the dragon tribes don't live. Away from landslides. Out of the mountain area in general... I don't have a map of the planet. Only the stars.

~Silly Turtle