B&A: Anyone Up For A Character Interview?

Hello! Ok, so I'm in between writing bits and pieces and decided to take a break to write up a fun character interview for you guys! The questions will be really random so yeah, just a warning lol. Write as if you are your MC. Um, also. If i write Me: that means that I am just adding in some details or... show more Hello!
Ok, so I'm in between writing bits and pieces and decided to take a break to write up a fun character interview for you guys! The questions will be really random so yeah, just a warning lol. Write as if you are your MC. Um, also. If i write Me: that means that I am just adding in some details or speaking to my MC. Make sense? No? Sorry lol
Oh, and please copy and paste the question when answering 'cause it makes it easier to read. Thank you! =)

1) Ok, so please introduce yourself. What's your name and how old are you?
Yo, I'm Ryan. And before you just assume I'm a guy, I'm not! I'm a girl! Oh, and i'm 17 years old

2) What's the first thing you ever said in your story?
I said this to one of my friends. "More like your Daddy can afford it.”
She's a rich snob. Kaya if you're reading this, you know it's true :3

3) Do you have an item that you just can't live without?
Yeah, I got two. My lucky lighter even though I don't smoke. Strange huh? And also a silver chain with Mikey's ring on the end. It means the world to me.

4) Any tattoos? Piercings??
Yeah, I got some piercings. Got my cartilage in my right ear done twice, my lobes on both sides done three times and on the left side, got my rook done. What can I say, I like metal. And tattoos? No, none yet. I probably won't get one either.
Me: Poor little Ryan, she has no idea that I'm making her get a tattoo when she's drunk in two years time! It's gonna be her on again off again boyfriend's name, Logan. But, to be fair, Logan gets her nickname tattooed on himself too. Except, he's going to be sober! lol
Ryan: WHAT!!??
Me: Uh...oh look! Free chocolate milk! *runs off*

5) Got a love interest?
Pfft, no! *goes red*

6) Oh no! You've fallen into the Harry Potter world! What do you do?
Hell yeah! Hey, Fred and George, where you guys at? Oh holy scabbers, it's Draco! Hey, blondie! Hey wait up! *thinking: he's even hotter in person* =O ! Is that Buckbeak??!!!???!!??! WOOOO!!!
Me: *cough*FREAK*cough*
Ryan: Oh shut up or i'll Crucio your @ss!
Me: Bully -_-

7) Ok, you're back in the real world and would you look at the time. It's 8:00pm on a friday night. What're you doing?
Hmm, i'll just be finishing dance practice so maybe in half and hour or so i'll be round at my friends house playing COD Black Ops :3

8) Tell me the last thing that happened to you.
Well, I recently just got thrown into a pool by twelve half naked guys while I was fully clothed AND they're all refusing to let me get out of the pool. So, being the jerk that he is, Logan wrestled them all into the pool while he stayed perfectly dry and helped pull me out.

9) Lucky you, huh? Well, just for that i'll give you 50 bucks. What're you going to do with it?
Hmm, I really need to get my car in for a service so i'll probably save the money until I can afford to spend it on crap.

10) Uh-huh, good choice. So, this brings me to my last question. You've just won two tickets to go to ANYWHERE in the world free of charge with no catches no nothing. You get to go anywhere you want for a month and get everything paid for you. Where're you going to go and who do you take?
LA, for sure. I got some stuff I wanna sort out over there. But who to take? Maybe JC, my dance instructor. Or Jessie. She's been such a good mate to me lately. Yeah, i'll take Jessie.

Ok, so that's it guys. Hope you enjoyed it! =)