White eyes/yellow in photos of teen?

So I have noticed this happening very often (i can make it happen over and over) but sometimes when i take pictures my eyes glow white or yellowish and its kinda creepy. I have looked into thinking it was some effect of red eye but what you get is some eye disease like Retinblastoma that are fatal or cancer.... show more So I have noticed this happening very often (i can make it happen over and over) but sometimes when i take pictures my eyes glow white or yellowish and its kinda creepy. I have looked into thinking it was some effect of red eye but what you get is some eye disease like Retinblastoma that are fatal or cancer.

This has happened on two different cameras that i have tested it with, both were cell phones and had flash on. I have taken dozens of pictures trying to get a friends eyes to do it but it wont. but i can take like 5 pictures and it will do it 3 times. I have noticed that there has be rather low lighting and you have to be at least 4 feet away. Seams like one eye is brighter then another in the some of the pictures but i haven't tested it enough to know for sure.

My eye site is so so, i have to where glasses but i have ever sense i was a kid. My eyes are very very photosensitive, i cant even go into the sun sometimes cause it hurts, i have to bear though it for a few minutes for my eyes to adjust. My room is really dark and its where i spend most of my time, i have really good vision at night once my eyes adjust, if it has any relativity i tend to be naturally nocturnal and sleep all day but thats probably cause im a teenager. My vision for the most part after all that isn't impaired at all i can see everything fine, no spots or anything of concern so its another reason i don't think i have a disease.

I don't have insurance so we cant go to the eye doctors and get it checked out, last time a when was like a year ago and they didn't say anything, but i don't know if it was happening then or not. its been about 4 months sense i noticed it and it's still happens in pictures.

I know that it happens in animals because they have a film over the cornea that reflects the light back and you get odd colors. Could my eyes of adapted to always being in the dark, its the only explanation i have for it... My anatomy teacher says my eyes could be making a different protein or something but she is kinda lost to... I just want to know if i should be concerned or not.

Oh yea in the pictures i don't have on my glasses.