I received a scam email from a Ryan.Lucas111@gmail.com to have funds deposited into my account for his company?

I posted a job request on Craigslist and received an email response with the subject line of 'THIS POSITION IS NEEDED URGENTLY*******" from a Ryan.Lucas111@yahoo.com In it he states that he is offering a part time job for his dad's firm who supplies raw materials for clothing companies. They need... show more I posted a job request on Craigslist and received an email response with the subject line of 'THIS POSITION IS NEEDED URGENTLY*******" from a Ryan.Lucas111@yahoo.com In it he states that he is offering a part time job for his dad's firm who supplies raw materials for clothing companies. They need people in the states to accept payment on behalf of his company through a credit union and would pay me $400 for carrying out the job. Is there a way to let people know that this is someone to stay away from?