Will I need a vet there? (20 characters)?

My mare is due in about 2 and a half months. She has had 3 babies before with no problems, and I am not sure if I should make sure a vet is there for the birth. There are several experienced people where she is boarded, that have had many pregnant mares. Don't jump my ****. I am willing to get a vet if... show more My mare is due in about 2 and a half months.

She has had 3 babies before with no problems, and I am not sure if I should make sure a vet is there for the birth. There are several experienced people where she is boarded, that have had many pregnant mares.

Don't jump my ****. I am willing to get a vet if I need one, That is my question.

My mare is not a maiden mare, she knows what she is doing, and there are experienced people there.

What are your thoughts?
Update: Yes, these people have delivered foals before.
Update 2: EventerLizzie: She is in a stall...

QHLuver: Thank you! Yeah haha, the best vet around here is older and I am sure he wouldn't want to camp out in the barn.. I am camping out in the barn however :)

And yes, you will get pictures :) I am way excited.