Saving Music in iTunes?

This may sound a bit like a no brainer, but..... If I copy and paste my iTunes folder and save it to a different file or a different Drive. Will that in fact save all the music in that file so that I have a copy of of the iTunes music there? Yes I know I can back up the files to a CD or DVD. Or I can back... show more This may sound a bit like a no brainer, but.....

If I copy and paste my iTunes folder and save it to a different file or a different Drive. Will that in fact save all the music in that file so that I have a copy of of the iTunes music there?

Yes I know I can back up the files to a CD or DVD. Or I can back up the the files as part of disk back up say to a Seagate. I just want to be sure that the afore mentioned, "old fashion" save will also accomplish the same thing.
Update: I don't want to back up or copy to a CD or DVD I know how to do that. I asked about Copy And Paste to a different Drive. Read the question before answering with information that does not answer the question!