Anonymous

Why are many Blacks racist against Whites?

I'm Italian American and have often times been the target of racist Black people.I have been called "cracker","white devil","nazi".I'm not racist and love all people(regardless of race!) and judge them by their character and never by their race,I as well as all Whites in the U.S.A. should not be blamed for slavery,We Whites of European ancestry should not be blamed for what our ancestors did against the Africans hundreds of years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rachel

I am black and I am not racist against whites. I found out lately that I naturally do group people on an individual basis. For example if someone gets on my nerves I would say " that PERSON gets on my nerves".. I think its because I was learned not to be racist. Alot has to do with what the person learned from there parents/peers. If you honestly are not racist and don't make any judgments/actions against black people Just either politely explain to them how you are not racist. And how whether they believe it or not there where white people in slave times who did help out the slaves and where not slave owners I mean if EVERY white person was a slave would their be a civil war?

or you can just let them wallow in their ignorance with the other ignorant people

not take blame for the faults but take pride in the glorys of our ancestors? hm....I thought it was the whites who were rasitt....im white and i hear more whites craked idiotic names and jokes on blacks....personnally....I see no point to it...

I dislike all whites but I do not hate them...Also I do have reason to dislike the italians like romans..I don't like them either they destroyed also..Whats shameful is that the romans lost a battle to a the Kush army with the commander being a woman named kandace Amanirenas.

Black people should dig into history then you will find that isn't the only BLACK woman who has defeated europeans

I don't call white people juvenile names. I just stay away from them unless I have to interact with them. Such as work. But usually i'm silent only talk about work. White people have demons in them. I have to pray real hard when i'm around them to keep the demons from entering my body. The devil runs white people

Were you around ghetto blacks or middle class blacks? Ghetto people are known for being ignorant.

People, don't bother.. Attilio is some kind of troll... or just sick... Just google him.

the same can be asked: why are many whites racist against blacks?

the answer is the same: ignorance

rofl you'll never know what is like to be a minority

sit the fúq down.

the "racism" (roflmao) whites get is in NO way comparable to the racism blacks still get today.

whites are trying to fix what they/their ancestors or take responsibility or make amends until then there will be those that hold grudges

and why are so many whites racist against blacks

nowadays, whites try to act as if they are the ones who have faced the worst kind of racism and have faced it for decades. who are they trying to fool?