Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What was the last movie you watched ?

BQ ~ What was the last movie you watched that was absolute rubbish ?

:)

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

At present, I'm wading through the Rifftrax version of Nicolas Cage's The Wicker Man. It's pretty bad so far and I had to take a break.

http://www.rifftrax.com/rifftrax/the-wicker-man

• Opiner
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

oops read this wrong. Last movie watched was (ironically, Tamara) The Royal Tennenbaums :)

BQ- Sex and the City 2.

Maybe not total rubbish, but I wasn't impressed. I mean, really...Carrie kisses another man and instead of freaking out, her husband buys her a beautiful new wedding ring? Really? That sht doesn't happen in real life.

*you know it babe!! ;)

• 4 years ago

Taken 3

• 9 years ago

The Bronx Tale , Robert de Niro

As a Huge Johnny Cash Fan , The story line in I Walk the Line was a load of Boll*cks

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The Hitcher

BQ Battleship Earth

• Dave M
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The answer to both questions is Aliens Vs Predator Requiem. I'm trying to like it coz I love Alien movies and Predator movies but the mixing of the 2 doesn't seem to work very well.

• 9 years ago

A double feature, The Philadelphia Experiment and Dracula(with Bela). Philadelphia Experiment.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The Rite with Anthony Hopkins....ohhhhh - almost scared my lady knickers right off of me!!! lol

BQ ~ Worst was Hereafter. If Matt Damon wasn't in the movie, I probably would have walked out mid way through it.

• dances
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Clash of the Titans on Sunday as I couldn't find anything elese to watch on the Tv and I couldn't get up cos the cat was like a limpet asleep on my arms lol

Clash of the Titans :0(

• 9 years ago

I am not a big Movie "Buff", but on Sunday we watched Mel Brook's "Blazing Saddles" for the nth time, and it is still hilarious!

BQ: Working on the above criteria, "Snakes on Plane". Well, I thought with Samuel L Jackson in it, it had to be good didn't it? Wrong AtS, so, so wrong :(

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.