Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 9 years ago

A common sense example?

I am doing a speech about common sense and a need common sense examples example went into the freezer to scoop out some ice cream putting the ice cream back in the freezer with the spoon still in it

Additional Details

but at the end of my speech it says My mom is calling me apparently because ....(common sense example)

Don't confuse lack of common sense with absent mindedness. Common sense refers to deliberate decisions about which you can predict the outcome. Leaving the spoon in the ice cream could happen to anyone if they got distracted. I've left salt in the refrigerator, left my keys in weird places, etc. Common sense is stuff like: taking an umbrella if the forecast says rain, wearing sensible shoes on a hike, not writing a paper in yellow highlighter, etc.

• danny1 year agoReport

good sense and sound judgment in practical matters.

• herr

Examples Of Common Sense

• horam

Common Sense Examples

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

A common sense example?

Additional Details

but at the end of my speech it says My mom is calling me apparently because...

Source(s): common sense example: https://shortly.im/w6IxL