Euthanasia: its not humane,its not legal anywhere in the world when its done against a persons will, is it ?

I need help to stop what is happening in a nursing home, in South Australia. If anyone agrees please clearly say so, as I have a bad reputation and so need all the support I can get. As I often say, IT IS A VITAL NEED FOR ALL OF US THAT OUR RIGHTS SHOULD BE RESPECTED AT ANY AGE OR LEVEL OF ... show more I need help to stop what is happening in a nursing home, in South Australia. If anyone agrees please clearly say so, as I have a bad reputation and so need all the support I can get. As I often say, IT IS A VITAL NEED FOR ALL OF US THAT OUR RIGHTS SHOULD BE RESPECTED AT ANY AGE OR LEVEL OF MENTAL CAPACITY. . . .and why am I so upset ? . . . My mother is in the nursing home in question, but this subliminal form of euthanasia would be happening in nursing homes around the world, not just in Australia. . . . Please help !
Update: . . . . As you can imagine harmful drugs are often used to sedate and subdue residents to keep them quiet, then because the residents are elderly, and some have symptoms of dementia, the on-going health problems are easily dismissed and blamed on "the progression of the disease". Its not humane. . . this physical... show more . . . . As you can imagine harmful drugs are often used to sedate and subdue residents to keep them quiet, then because the residents are elderly, and some have symptoms of dementia, the on-going health problems are easily dismissed and blamed on "the progression of the disease". Its not humane. . . this physical and mental torture must be stopped.
Update 2: If everyone is so willing to sit back and accept this type of abuse, then everyone must also accept the fact that it might happen to them one day, whether you all like it or not ! Not exactly a picture-perfect future for your loved ones, yourself or your children to look forward to.