invalid filename when trying to using DVD shrink to shrink VOB files?

Hi, I tried to shirnk vob files using DVD shrink into a disc that fits into the 4.3gb format.

When I tried to open files, DVD shrink says it encountered an error and give an error "invalid filename".

Please help. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

have you tried shifting the file to another part of the pc - renaming the file - reinstalling shrink?

http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/125

• 3 years ago

i think of DVDshrink is a application for ripping dvd, not sturdy for dvd burning, in case you elect for to in nice condition/burn great vob archives right into a classic DVD, you need to use a fantastic application to rauthor DVD out of your great vob archives, you may attempt RZ DVD writer, it may immediately create video DVD from commonly used vob archives without re-encode, it may in nice condition/burn great movies into one video dvd, it may fitburn multiple movies into one video DVD, it may motor vehicle in nice condition the dimensions, it may common convert any codecs movies to video DVD and burn to any DVD disc(DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, etc), which includes burn great VOB archives to dvd. you may yahoo or google seek RZ DVD writer and get carry of it, common to apply, desire it may help you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.