could you help me with these girl names ?

my top 3 girl names right now are :

Alice

Cordelia

Penelope

what do you think of these names?(comment/rate/opinions)

frst girl i have her middle name must be Sydney. i like 2 middle names. choices are:

Winter

Raine

Jane

Jade

Elizabeth

Aurora

Juliet

Rose

feel free to mix and match best combos for the first names. Sydney must be paired with the first born daughter, so whatever sounds the best :)

thank you.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

Alice Sydney Juliet

Alice Sydney Rose

Alice Sydney Jane

Penelope Juliet Rose

Penelope Aurora Jane

Penelope Cordelia Rose

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Wahine
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Alice Sydney Raine

Penelope Sydney Jade

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like the name Alice I rate it a 10 1/2

Cordelia I don't like it so I would rate it a 0

Penelope is ok but I don't to much care for it so I would rate it a 1 1/2 because to me it does sound better than Cordelia

I like the name Alice Sydney Raine

• 9 years ago

I love Alice and Penelope. Cordelia is a little OTT. but I like Lia or Cora as nicknames.

Alice Sydney Rose

Penelope Aurora Jade

Cordelia Elizabeth Raine

:)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I like the name Alice but not Cordelia or Penelope (which reminds me of either a pig lol or the wife of Odysseus in the Odyssey hahaa). I like the middle name Sydney...but not paired with Alice. I like all the middle names except for Winter and Jade. Instead of Raine...how about Rae? Also, I wouldnt do a double middle name because of how long it is and in the future when your kid gets older I doubt she is going to want that long of a name :) haha hope that helps!

• 9 years ago

Alice 9/10

- I really enjoy this name, but for me, it's more of a guilty pleasure name. I couldn't actually ever seeing myself name my daughter Alice, but that doesn't mean i don't like it! I have also considered it for many middle names on my names list!

Cordelia 6/10

- I don't dislike this name, but i can't seem to find all that many positives about it. I do like the nicknames that come hand-in-hand with this name, like Cory, Ellie, and Delia, but that's it. I would rather call my daughter one of those nicknames than this full name.

Penelope 8/10.

- I like this name a lot! It's really cute and it reminds me of (excuse the cheesiness) sunshine, and flowers, and stuff! Penny is a really cute nickname also, which is another upside to this name!

Winter Sydney Rose.

Juliet Aurora Jane.

Jade Elizabeth Raine.

• 9 years ago

Alice Sydney Rose, I think it's really pretty.

• joie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I like the following names from your 2nd list:

Jade

Raine

Good luck!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.