Could you see Donald Trump mounting a serious campaign for President Of The United States?

There's no way that Donald Trump will get the nomination, let alone with the Presidency.

Now, if he ran as an independent, that would be very interesting, but he still would not win.

Ross Perrot was more likeable and smarter than Trump and he lost too.

But... I think a Trump candidacy would be intensely interesting for as long as it goes for. And I think he could really shape the debate. I would actually kind of like to see Trump run.

Your thoughts on this?

Donald Trump is unelectable.

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

Ron Paul!

The Republicans are sweating way more over this than the Democrats, but I honestly don't think he will run, Trump likes getting his own way, and being the president is full of too many constraints that Trump just would not want to be bothered with!!!

Trump is just enjoying the publicity, but at the same time making a mockery of the Republican attempts to take back the White house, it makes you wonder who or what other mad cap wacko is going to pop their head up and claim they are going to make a run for the Oval office!!!

I bet poor old Boehner is thinking to himself, ''please god make it Obama, anything than this set of Goons!!!''

• Beulah

I suppose with his money he thinks he can buy anything.

God help America if he did buy the presidency. The way he blatantly bought his way into Scotland against the will of the people shows how little he cares about any thing or anybody except himself.

Maybe if he fails to get the Presidency in the USA he will settle for becoming president of Scotland after the next elections here. The Scottish politicians would be more than willing to sell their country to him.

Beulah

• reust

trump in time could streamline the federal government--you're fired and so are you and you and you. trump isn't a captive baby-kisser and is obligated to no person . His company journey could discover a thank you to cut back the federal debt dramatically. he could deliver back the respect of artwork ethic. he could do away with the chains that bind company vendors so as that they'd enhance and hire extra human beings. better of all he could fix delight and honor with liberty and justice for all--the essence of what it skill to be an american citizen. Donald holds the Trump card that wins the pastime.

his daddy Frank gave Donald his fortune -

the guy can't even keep a CASINO in business - went BK TWICE! on a CASINO??

ever heard of a casino going broke?

yes- lets support Donald and Sarah - they could spend the 4 years working on the birth certificate issue together -

that'd be great for America - eh?

added- Thursday - Yes seeing Trump would actually be a the best thing that the dems could hope for!

with the kind of money he has he will be able to take almost all the tea party votes away from the republican candidate splitting the conservative vote and getting Obummer voted back into office.

forget asking if Trump can be elected you should start asking why he would want to run and were his loyalties really lie.

ross perrot was more likeable? then the Donald?

absolutely NOT

I am a conservative , who will vote for the Donald

I like him, I think he is more capable of running this country

then anyone else out there

including

OBAMA

I hope he runs, I will vote for him. I would LOVE to see a non politician in office who doesn't need the money or crave the power.

• BruceN

Sure. Stephen Colbert will probably run too and has a better chance of being elected.

He will take it serious but Republican Party wont support. You only see him soo much in the news because he works with fox and he gets ratings.