How can I get a new rear-windshield wiper when I'm told they aren't made anymore, for '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

I have a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's only got 83,000 miles on it (I bought it when it had 40,000) but the rear windshield wiper was worn out. I went to the auto parts store and they said they're not making them anymore, but they gave me one that should work, which it didn't. I went to just about... show more I have a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's only got 83,000 miles on it (I bought it when it had 40,000) but the rear windshield wiper was worn out. I went to the auto parts store and they said they're not making them anymore, but they gave me one that should work, which it didn't. I went to just about every other auto parts store around, but I've never gotten one that works decent.
Where and how can I get one that will work?