Bob
Bob asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesJeep · 9 years ago

How can I get a new rear-windshield wiper when I'm told they aren't made anymore, for '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

I have a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's only got 83,000 miles on it (I bought it when it had 40,000) but the rear windshield wiper was worn out. I went to the auto parts store and they said they're not making them anymore, but they gave me one that should work, which it didn't. I went to just about every other auto parts store around, but I've never gotten one that works decent.

Where and how can I get one that will work?

Favorite Answer

what does the milage have to do with anything?

ive in no way thrown a windshield wiper from a ninety 8 jeep wrangler yet 10 years in the past in my top i ought to throw a familiar application windshield wiper sixty 5 yards. immediately i doubt i can bypass 50. guy this question brings lower back thoughts!

Have you tried searching for them online? if your okay with buying items online, check on amazon.com/.co.uk and try searching for them, you can always message the company and ask if it will definitly fit a '98 jeep grand cherokee.

Try JC Whitney. They have a lot of automobile products and hard-to-find stuff. I believe they're even online now.

Source(s): JC Whitney and personal experience
  • sgt

Take one with you and find an auto junkyard.

• Nomadd