Do you still shop at forever21 even with the whole sweatshop issue?

Unfortunately so many companies use sweat shops. Even high end designers sometimes try to get away with it. Prada got busted for it a couple years ago. It was a big scandal in Italy. You have to realize that anything you can buy cheap is that way for a reason. How can a dress go on sale for $14 and still make a profit for the company? How can a double cheeseburger cost less than $1? These things can only happen if someone is being exploited and abused. I prefer not to shop at any store like Forever 21, or eat fast food because of this. Better to have a smaller selection of things that are all high quality, ethically produced goods.

Ohh it's ot just forever 21 that has sweatshops it's many many places actually but the answer is unfortunately yes i do :/

Pasha's completely right.

Yes....I need cheap cute clothes. : / but I didn't know about the sweatshop issue. makes me sad. unfortunetly I still need clothes.

I thought it was years ago though...

You know in the past...