Is it possible to book multiple journeys via National Express?

I just had enough of booking separate journeys with National Express. Every time I need to pay 50p for the transaction fee, 50p for the e-ticket, and take a long time to input my card details.

Do you know if I can just add multiple journeys to the basket, and then make the payment in a single transaction? It will be really convenient if possible.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Scouse
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

Try it and see. if you can not complain to National Express . i have only ever booked at the Office

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is it possible to book multiple journeys via National Express?

I just had enough of booking separate journeys with National Express. Every time I need to pay 50p for the transaction fee, 50p for the e-ticket, and take a long time to input my card details.

Do you know if I can just add multiple journeys to the basket, and then make the payment in a single...

Source(s): book multiple journeys national express: https://shortly.im/PUEit
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

National Express Multi Ride Tickets

• 5 years ago

It is ILLEGAL to consume Alcohol on any PSV in the UK, therefore you cannot drink on the coach. You should be OK with soft drinks like Coca Cola, as I don't think the driver would be too harsh on that. Remember, you could cost the driver his licence, and therefore his job, all because you can't last 9 hours without a drink...a tad selfish don't you think!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.