Degrassi drop the world part 2?

Oh my gosh what are your reactions?! I thought it was crazy haha

it was so interesting and so in shock. eli loves loves clare and would do anything for her. jenna has her baby. holly j finds out about that her best friend likes her. i cant wait till this summer for some more degrassi it was so crazy.

i Absolutely loved it i was a bit disappointed since the anya and owen kiss in the promo was a lie im also mad since they didn't finish the riley and zane story

however it was funny when bianca and k.c got handcuffed i think it was stupid for clare to leave eli they were meant to be

Source(s): the season finale

I thought it would be more exciting like someone died. Degrassi let me down :(

im so PISSED! i hate clare she promised eli that they would be togehter and that she wouldnt leave him and she did. ik that if i was clare i would have been there with eli. hes going crazy bc of her bc shes being stupid. plus hes HOT as hell. [: next season i hope clare doesnt go with that new guy there intoducing and if she does that eli can find someone 10000000 x better.

oh my gosh it was crazy !!!!