Teenage/Preteen girls: what are your favorite stores to buy clothes or accesories from?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

urban outfitters, lulus, anthropologie, mod cloth, forever 21, free people, nordstrom

• 10 years ago

Forever 21, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Hollister, Papaya, delia*s, Dillards, Tillys, Marshalls, Ross, and Nordstrom

• 10 years ago

Forever21, Charlette Russe, Macy's, H&M, Hollister, Abercombie, Coach, Juicy, Lacoste

Source(s): I'm 13 (;
  • 10 years ago

J. Crew, Anthropolgie, Rugby, Urban Outfitters

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Psh American Eagle and all that jazz sucks. they'd desire to flare or style in any respect. i like perpetually 21 and that i keep at Dillards plenty because of the fact dillards has the main suitable purses and the main suitable footwear and their outfits are great. American eagle and abercrombie is purely uninteresting. Abercromie does have some severe-high quality denims in spite of the undeniable fact that...yet something purely sucks and all their outfits look the comparable consistently and not something ever adjustments.

• 10 years ago

Delias, Forever 21, Hollister, Kohls, Claires, Wet Seal....anywhere in the mall!!! :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I make my own clothes. It's the best way to go. My religion doesn't allow me to buy clothes as it is a unnecessary materialistic drive that hinders my ability to worship God. Actually, now that I am talking about it, I would like to share with you the word of my God. My God says that all girls are the devil and will inevitably burn in the fiery pits of hell. Women killed Jesus, the only son of God, not the jews (although in my religion they will also burn). Much like catholicism, we follow the doctrine of a seemingly false prophet like the pope, except we follow Hitler and and tyrannical, sadistic dictators from throughout history. Hope this all helps.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

all of the ones the other girls listed above!

• 10 years ago

all of the ones the other girls listed above!

• 10 years ago

abercrombie and fitch, buckle, h&m, forever 21, american eagle, hollister, victoria's secret, urban outifitters, pacsun, scheels, some express too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.