Jehovah's Witnesses please? I am kinda struggling again?

Firstly can I say I am not interested in insulting comments about Jehovah's Witnesses, so please don't bother as I will not read them. Please can someone help me. Everything lately is getting on top of me. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy and proud to be part of Jehovah's organization once again... show more Firstly can I say I am not interested in insulting comments about Jehovah's Witnesses, so please don't bother as I will not read them.

Please can someone help me. Everything lately is getting on top of me. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy and proud to be part of Jehovah's organization once again and he and my friends in our congregation, plus all YOU lovely people online :) have been a tower of strength to me when I need it.

However it seems things are ganging up on me over the last couple of weeks and it's getting really hard.

I've started to become so depressed lately about my father who died when I was 15 (he was a window cleaner and fell 20ft off his ladder, he hit his head and was in a coma in intensive care for a month before he died) it's been a long time now since he died but sometimes I just MISS HIM SO SO MUCH!!
He was a faithful and loyal Witness and the Bible's hope of the resurrection gives me so much comfort that we will see him again, but I still miss him so much, at times I just sit and cry for hours. Him and I were so close and had all the same passions, books, history, old films, rock music, no one has ever understood me like he did. I feel this massive hole in my life, knowing he's not here.

My brother is still suicidal and has started self-harming again, people he works with have noticed and he was called into his boss's office the other day and questioned about the marks on his arm, they asked him if he needed some time off or to go see a doctor, but he refuses to talk to anyone about what's in his head. He opened up to me about a month ago but now he's closed up again. My sister and my brother in law rang him last night but he ended up crying and hanging up on them. He's been sending my hyusband text messages saying " I wish it was all over" etc. He has forbidden any of us to tell my mother what's going on.
He told me there's a massive gap in his life, and I think he needs the truth so badly but won't entertain the thought. Although he still believes in what the Witnesses teach, he won't return to us because he has made friends in the world and doesn't want to give up the freedom of going out, getting drunk, celebrating birthdays and Christmas etc!
We respect this (it's his life) but he's so unhappy right now, what shall I do??

I live in fear that one day I will have a phone call saying he's sliced his wrists open or driven his motorbike into a wall.

There's other things going on but they're the main 2 ones, I'm sorry I'm just so upset right now and don't know what to do.

Thank you for any kind advice or helpful scriptures :)

Agape love to you all.
Update: @ David Harrods
I am very happy and secure in my faith, and feel no need to seek another "god"

@ OCD Kid
Not sure what your reply is meant to mean.