Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do African Americans and LIBERALS realize not all whites were around during slavery?

Also don't they realize that most people nowadays are mixed.I mean who can they blame when there is no true white race.BTW this isn't a racist question so don't be pulling out your race cards.Why can't we just see through all this race crap and realize that we are all one people.I mean we all came from two people(Adam and Eve).

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

It's not skin color that bothers me, it has a lot to do with attitude and character by any person of any race that makes me like them or not.I have not ever been around slavery and my friends that half way joke about still being slaves to this country and cant get ahead because of the past.I tell them to pull their heads out of their ,,, Put that in the past and move forward. The sooner you get over it the sooner you can live your life being a happier person

• gma
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

When people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Rev Wright preach hate for the country and the white man, what can we expect from blacks other than their learned disdain. I don't think they would be so hateful toward the whites if they were given the chance to think for themselves. Most of the racism I see comes from the black community. None of the blacks alive today were slaves and never will be. They need to move on.

• 9 years ago

The irony is that they always seem to leave out the little fact that those black slaves were actually captured and sold to European slave traders by other blacks. Notice how it always and only says "European slave traders"? emphasis on the trader part thats because Europeans never actually went out there and captured black slaves, they just bought what was already for sale and resold them to the colonists.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

When and what will it take to convince you there was no Adam and Eave.It is true our spices was almost wiped out and depleted down to a hundred relations.And all of them whore Africans.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

There is no such thing as a race card anymore.

The only people tha played it were the Republicans when they used white voters fears of desegragation to win their seats in government.

Now race card is nothing more than a right-wing tactic to demonize the people that call their racist views out.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I already think we are all one people. But there are racist people in this world and that's part of life. All we can do is educate them.

• Coffee
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Slavery happened to every race.

• Skipp
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yes it was white men who enslaved them. But do they realize about 360,000 white men died so they could be free

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Wow. Just wow.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just got back from your KKK meeting?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.