Do you own a gun safe?

My dad always taught me to use corners......... never have invested in a gun safe, though I probably should. Also, do you have some ear muffs by your bed in case you need them? I do. I can't hear all that great for a guy in his early-mid 20's to begin with. The last thing I need is a busted ear drum from... show more My dad always taught me to use corners......... never have invested in a gun safe, though I probably should.

Also, do you have some ear muffs by your bed in case you need them? I do. I can't hear all that great for a guy in his early-mid 20's to begin with. The last thing I need is a busted ear drum from a shotgun blast inside a house.

I know a guy who fired 1 45 ACP round indoors, busted his ear drum, and now he wears a hearing aid. I have fired thousands of rounds outdoors with no hearing protection and can still hear OK.