Is 15 too late to start ballet? =/?

I'm 15, 5ft 7in tall, weigh 115lbs and i'd like to start ballet. You can say i never danced because i lost all my flexibility since i stopped dancing 3 years ago. I live in Toronto, and if anyone could tell me a good place for dancing i'd appreciate it. Furthermore to my question; is 15 too late to... show more I'm 15, 5ft 7in tall, weigh 115lbs and i'd like to start ballet.
You can say i never danced because i lost all my flexibility since i stopped dancing 3 years ago. I live in Toronto, and if anyone could tell me a good place for dancing i'd appreciate it.

Furthermore to my question; is 15 too late to dance? I would like to do it not as a career of coarse, but just for fun. And how long would it take me to achieve point? Also, do you know any youtubers who could help me get in shape in the summer? (i.e. improve flexibility, achieve splits...)

Sorry for so many questions, but i'd really like to know