Why do I have to login to facebook every time, when I click the box saying "keep me logged in"?

I am using google chrome. Every time I get out of the internet and then go back into it I have to put my password into facebook again. I know that if I delete cookies and web history with software like CCleaner I will have to re-enter my password, but I'm not. Maybe is there a setting on google chrome that... show more I am using google chrome. Every time I get out of the internet and then go back into it I have to put my password into facebook again. I know that if I delete cookies and web history with software like CCleaner I will have to re-enter my password, but I'm not. Maybe is there a setting on google chrome that clears this every time I exit the internet, causing me to have to put it in every time? 10 PTS FOR ANSWER THAT FIXES THIS
Thanks :)
Any more details just ask
Update: None of the answers worked. And of course I should be able to automatically login, even if I close the browser.. The security feature is asking the user to "keep them logged in" or not. If it's checked then it should not log out