idk asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

White part of the eyes yellow ..why ?

There was this boy in my high school and we were in the same drama class so we were always playing games 2 teach us about drama and we were playing this game called eye contact

I was partnered with this boy and i noticed the white part of his eyes

were very yellow

Both of his eyes were

Why ???

Does he have a std

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

It's not an STD. It may possibly be jaundice. They yellow color is the byproduct of old red blood cells called bilirubin. Old blood cells are processed in the liver and disposed of. If there are too many red blood cells for the liver to handle, yellow pigment begins to buildup in the body. You can start to see it when there is enough.

• 9 years ago

he could possibly have a liver condition that is causing jaundice. Or he may be taking a type of medication that yellowing of the eyes is a side-effect of. Anyway, it's really none of your business. And No, he doesn't have an std.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol troll. but you can't get jaudice from another person by contacting another person's eyes. the reason his eyes are yellow is because he has an infection in either his kidneys are his liver. this can also be caused by bone or lung cancer, but its more likely to be a kidney or liver infection.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If this were an episode of House:

Sarcardosis, Amuloidosis, MS, Jaundice.

Conclusion: Too much weed.

Not sure about the spelling.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it happens when u eat to many bannanas

• 9 years ago

steroids maybe

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.