I snooped around my daughters stuff and found something bad. What should I do?

She usually locks her room for some odd reason but today she forgot to when she went to starbucks with her brother for an hour. I went in and first of all, i was surprised at how disgusting the room was (I haven't stepped foot in there for years, seriously). But then I went to her backpack and found cigarettes... show more She usually locks her room for some odd reason but today she forgot to when she went to starbucks with her brother for an hour. I went in and first of all, i was surprised at how disgusting the room was (I haven't stepped foot in there for years, seriously). But then I went to her backpack and found cigarettes and a journal that i DID READ but i flipped through it and saw some things that are inappropriate including drawings. Anyway, I know I wasn't supposed to snoop around but she is 16 and I have had a bad feeling about her for a long time so when I had the opportunity to go in her room, I took it. I am her mother!!! What do you suggest I do especially about the cigarettes?