Do you think the united states will go to war with north korea?

I think we will but im curious about other peaple's opinions
Update: Because of all the high tension with north korea shooting mortars or rockets into those south korean islands we are getting dangerously close to something.Now what that something could be is open to speculation.Here's an interesting fact though,did you know that technechlly we are still at war with North Korea... show more Because of all the high tension with north korea shooting mortars or rockets into those south korean islands we are getting dangerously close to something.Now what that something could be is open to speculation.Here's an interesting fact though,did you know that technechlly we are still at war with North Korea because we are at a cease-fire that "ended" the war with them.We never actually signed a peace treaty so we could use NK's attacks as an exuse saying they violated the terms.
Update 2: And yes I do know that our economy is already possibly slipping into another deppresion but what im asking is a two way question.Wouldnt it be a perfect time to,dare I say it,invade.
Update 3: Im just asking is all.I do love a good conversation.
Update 4: I live on guam(thats a US territory in the pacific.)and I can say that this island has seen its fair share of invaders from the spanish to the japs in WWII.No matter what nations go at war,if it involves controlling the pacific,then guam is a target because of it's deep sea port,it's air field,and it being a few... show more I live on guam(thats a US territory in the pacific.)and I can say that this island has seen its fair share of invaders from the spanish to the japs in WWII.No matter what nations go at war,if it involves controlling the pacific,then guam is a target because of it's deep sea port,it's air field,and it being a few hours from japan.even tensions were high a few years back when a russion plane carrying nuclear bombs came just in 30 to 40 miles of the island unauthorized.Apparently it was a message to the US saying hey we could bomb your island.
Update 5: You know if I,m correct we have a few nukes on our air force base and already makes a bigger target right off the bat.
Update 6: Well hopefully if we end up going to war,we don't nuke each other because you know what will happen.Russia will react,then China,Britain etc..Most likely after that the post-war world will be engulfed in fallout for years.
Update 7: I know that going to war with a communist country in the future is inevitible.Most likely the US will spread with new land probably annexing countries.the commies will probably conquer new land making the tensions horrible between them an us resulting in a second cold war or third world war.BUT the US cant do... show more I know that going to war with a communist country in the future is inevitible.Most likely the US will spread with new land probably annexing countries.the commies will probably conquer new land making the tensions horrible between them an us resulting in a second cold war or third world war.BUT the US cant do anything until we get out of this financial stump.
Update 8: To bad we arent like the 40s and 50s where we didnt have to rely on other counties to make products just certain goods
Update 9: That way we wouldnt have to rely on china for a lot of services.