ATHEISTS: According to Logic, you do not Exist.?
First ask them: Do "atheists" know the exact number of grains of sand in the Sahara desert?. Can they count the number of hair on a full grown yak?"
You need to ask these because some people think they know everything.
Lets say you know 1% of every knowledge in the whole of the universe. To know 100%, you have to know everything, which means you will be Omniscient. You would know how many grains of sand are in the Sahara, you would know every single thought, you would know every single thing since the earth existed.
Considering that 1% of knowledge you know, would it be possible that in the remaining 99% of knowledge you dont know, that there will be an ample evidence of the existence of God? You only have 1% of knowledge and you would be Foolish to simply conclude, from that small knowledge, that God doesnt exist. It would be foolish because somewhere in that 99% of knowledge you havnt discovered, there could be enough evidence to prove the existence of God.
Hence to simply say "There is no God", despite having enough knowledge, is to make an absolute statement. Owing to lack of Knowledge on your part, you do NOT know if God exists. So in the strict definition of the word, you cannot be atheist. The only one true qualifer to say God doesnt exist is a being with knowledge of everything, and that is God. Why would God want to deny his own existence?
So my conclusion is, Atheists dont exist. Only people with blind knowledge who are ignorant. Atheists' finding God, is like a thief looking for a policeman.