Jafco muzzle for American Bulldog?

Just wondering what other American Bulldog owners use for muzzles. I really like the clear plastic Jafco muzzle- im just a little concerned about the sizing for my dog. Dolly has a nose cicumference of 32cm and length of 7.5cm, so ideally I think the female Rottie sized muzzle would be the best. Just concerned... show more Just wondering what other American Bulldog owners use for muzzles.
I really like the clear plastic Jafco muzzle- im just a little concerned about the sizing for my dog.
Dolly has a nose cicumference of 32cm and length of 7.5cm, so ideally I think the female Rottie sized muzzle would be the best. Just concerned beause the Rottie muzzle is designed to be breed specific- im just wondering what the big difference is.
The only other alternative is the size 4 which is 11.3cm long and 40cm in circumference- and I think that is just going to be way too big for her. I already have 2xl plastic muzzle for her that is too big and rubs her nose so I am wanting a good fitting one this time that gives her room to pant.

The only difference I can see between my dog's nose and a Rotties nose is that the Rotties noses tend to be longest at the nose, whereas with the Bulldog and Boxer type dogs the nose is longest at the end of the jaw. I don't know if the muzzle tapers down or not- that is the only reason I could see it not working.

This is the site I would like tp buy he muzzle from- it has the sizing guidelines.
http://www.k9pro.com.au/products/Jafco-P...
Anybody got any ideas?