Facebook Friend Requested Problem?

Can someone help me on this one please. When i add someone on facebook sometimes it stays on Friend Requested so they havnt accepted or declined my add but they have been online countless times because it shows me who they have become friends with and when they join groups or change there profile pictures but still havnt replied to my add so if anyone else has this problem and knows what's up please help its annoying now.

• Favourite answer

Either they can't be bothered to add you since they have a lot of friend requests or they don't want to add you but don't want to disappoint you by declining the request.

I think you have try to request and add more friends in continuously. Facebook block and discourage this attitude. Try to only add or request 1 or 2 per day.

I know it happens. It just means that, that person doesn't want to be friends with you otherwise he/she would have accepted. hint hint. or if you know that person then simply inbox them asking how they are although i assume you'd look like a needy person then. Just cancel the friend request sit back and relaxxx bro

facebook sometimes is a sh.it !