IPod touch app that let's me store texts from phone?

Question asks its self, I have a ****** old phone with tmobile and a new iPod touch... I always run out of space on my phone for texts and always end up deleting all the ones I want to keep for new ones....is there any app either on cydia or app store that allows me to put in texts manually like a fake texter thing... show more Question asks its self, I have a ****** old phone with tmobile and a new iPod touch... I always run out of space on my phone for texts and always end up deleting all the ones I want to keep for new ones....is there any app either on cydia or app store that allows me to put in texts manually like a fake texter thing in the iPhone SMS format (green and gray bubbles) with a contacts name and the date and time? Or has this useful feature not been invented

Oh and don't tell me to buy an iPhone, because I'm 17 and my dad wont switch to att (rightfully so) and I don't have 700 bucks to spend on an iPhone that I can unlock
1 answer 1