what would you do if you where god?

If you don't believe in a god or greater purpose to life then PLEASE don't reply to this question.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favourite answer

The true answer for any believing person should be 'if I'd be God I would do exactly the same as God is doing now'.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I believe in a greater purpose in life and that purpose is to drink as much beer, take shitloads of drugs and sleep with as many women as possible and of course to love ya mother. So if I were god I would make those things easier to do by making women less inclined to become bitches.

• 10 years ago

I believe in a god, but a non anthropomorphic one.

I'd run the universe, exactly as it is. I'd do nothing different, because I couldn't. God does what god does and that is perfection. It couldn't be any other way.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

give people a choice to either believe in me or not. then, after an extended period of time, show up out of nowhere and be all super-mega-ultra-awesome!!!! then id pick and choose who's coming with me to heaven based on what's inside their hearts and send to hell the ******* that did nothing but evil crap and trash talked me. then when theyd try to argue like they know me, id be like "im GOD mutha-effer!!!!!" this is my world that i made and your my creation that im deleting, bee-atch!!!!" im GOD!!!!!!!! i do what i want!!! i really hope He's not as effed up as i am.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

If I were Ganesh, I would get rid of the elephant head for day to day use. Sure, I'd use it for the ceremonies and what not, but I'd want a regular head when I'm just kickin it.

• 10 years ago

Make strawberries in season all year around, for the pie of course.

I mean... come on you wouldn't

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Go back in time and abort Sarah Palin while she was still in the womb.

• 10 years ago

Get rid of religion completely.

• 10 years ago

Nothing. It's not possible for any of us to be God.

• 10 years ago

eliminate all weapons of war and the knowledge to create them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.