Best friend leaving soon, what should I do at the airport?

So here's the deal. My best friend i've ever had who lives accross the country came down to visit and we spent the time together, and now shes leaving. I'm getting up at 5 am and driving 3 hours, then waiting an hour at the airport for her to get on her flight and go. I really love her, I'm not... show more So here's the deal. My best friend i've ever had who lives accross the country came down to visit and we spent the time together, and now shes leaving. I'm getting up at 5 am and driving 3 hours, then waiting an hour at the airport for her to get on her flight and go.

I really love her, I'm not sure if I love her as a best friend or as someone I'd want to be with, but I know I love her and I might not see her again or a long time. I would love to kiss her as she leaves like all those perfect little movies, but were best friends and I just dont know if it would be a good idea. It could either make things 150x better or make them infinitely worse. A hug and a goodbye and an I love you would be the safe option, but i just cant decide what I should do..

She might not be into me like that, and i suck at reading people, what do you guys think? I never really come to Y!A for desperate advice like this, but this is a really fragile thing. And my friend brought it up; what if she kisses me on the cheek or something? How do i react to that?
Update: Thanks, Jill Jacks! Best comment so far, I love people who think like you do.