How can I put my Itunes songs into the same album that have different artists?

I was uploading a the twilight saga Eclipse soundtrack into my Itunes the other day, and I noticed that it was not putting the songs in the same album because they are different artists. Now I have 15 songs that are from the same album but they are split up in my library. does this make sense? Is there a way to put them all in the same album?

Holding down the control key, select all the songs you want in the album. Then right click and select "get info" I think. Accept the dialog box that comes up and enter the album name you want for the songs and under artist type: "various artists" hopefully this works otherwise create a playlist!

Good luck!

Source(s): Happened to me before!

Okay, create a playlist. Find the first song you want to add to it and either right click and copy it OR drag it to the playlist. I always drag. :) Now find the other songs you want to add and either drag them or copy and paste to your created playlist. If you are still having the same problem, im sorry. I've never run into this.

You could make a playlist