Minecraft Server "Bad Login"?

Okay. So I attempted to join a server which I have been a part of for a VERY long time. It came up Bad Login. I tried again and again, but to no avail. So, I attempted to join a different server. Again Bad Login. So I looked around, and found that someone had said it was linked to the account. So, I logged in with my little brothers account. Again, Bad Login. So if it's not the server, not the account I deduce that it's my computer. I don't know what I need to change, but the server worked fine yesterday. Could it be an error with Java? One more thing, I'm running on Windows XP.

I have checked if the server was down. 2 of my friends are on it right now, and I'm talking to them through Skype.

1 try restarting the server

2 restart your minecraft client

3 reinstall/update minecraft or java

4 check you internet connection

5 check your firewall

-go into windows firewall

-add a program and add minecraft and java

Source(s): personal experience

Bad Login Minecraft

Minecraft Bad Login

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Minecraft Server "Bad Login"?

Okay. So I attempted to join a server which I have been a part of for a VERY long time. It came up Bad Login. I tried again and again, but to no avail. So, I attempted to join a different server. Again Bad Login. So I looked around, and found that someone had said it was linked to the account. So,...

Source(s): minecraft server quot bad login quot: https://biturl.im/LWBDz
  • Irene

Are you using a Minecraft account that is paid and that it is a REAL one, not a FAKE Minecraft account? If it is a Fake Account, you will see Bad login error message on ALL servers that have OnlineMode to True as online mode is basically the authentication of accounts through Mojang's Servers...

• Have u checked if the Server is down?