Can my landlord post this notice?

My complex is under construction. The landlord has placed daily notices that state We will be entering your apartment during the next two weeks. If you have a pet, please make sure pet is secure or off the premises. Please remove all items from outside storage closet or you will be charged a fee of $150... show more My complex is under construction. The landlord has placed daily notices that state

We will be entering your apartment during the next two weeks. If you have a pet, please make sure pet is secure or off the premises. Please remove all items from outside storage closet or you will be charged a fee of $150 moving per item.

This is your 48 hours notice we will be in your apartment sometime over the next two weeks.

Can they do this? I mean, doesn't the 48 hour notice get voided after 48 hours?
Update: Sometime in the next 2 weeks they are installing washer and dryers into our units. They want us to clear out our outside storage garage for the next 2 weeks to do the set up. They have not given us any specific dates and I don't want to lock my dog in a warm bedroom if I don't have to..
Update 2: I don't want to lock our dog in a bedroom for 2 weeks, and I also don't want all of our christmas decorations, books and stuff all over the apartment for 2 weeks. Our apartment is small, and a little clutter makes it look very messy. Also, there is really no-where to put any of that stuff that is convenient and... show more I don't want to lock our dog in a bedroom for 2 weeks, and I also don't want all of our christmas decorations, books and stuff all over the apartment for 2 weeks. Our apartment is small, and a little clutter makes it look very messy. Also, there is really no-where to put any of that stuff that is convenient and not in the way.
Update 3: We are under lease for 10 more months. I would *LOVE* to break our lease, but I can't afford to do so. We are saving for a house right now.