Does anyone know where this quote came from? "She's a rare breed, matter fact she's an endangered species..."?

The full quote is - "She’s a rare breed, matter fact, she’s an endangered species. Her heart’s been broken and just like mine it remains in pieces. But every time we’re near each other smile is all we can do, our shattered souls intertwine. I know I’ve felt the same kind of agonizing pain she’s been through... show more The full quote is - "She’s a rare breed, matter fact, she’s an endangered species. Her heart’s been broken and just like mine it remains in pieces. But every time we’re near each other smile is all we can do, our shattered souls intertwine. I know I’ve felt the same kind of agonizing pain she’s been through and I find comfort in her grasp so I reach out with both arms…"

I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know if it's a song, or quote or something?

Thanks!
3 answers