Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Cats, Not Cars, Cause...Climate Change? Say it's not true?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cats-not-cars-caus...

It must be true, It's 102 and I saw a cat today.

Here kitty kitty kitty

I did not open the yahoo news source, they are not reliable.. Also NASA is making friends with muslims, they can't be worried about man made global warming.

Thorcorn Google Catrecipes.com

So many cats, so few good recipes.

Look at them! Acting all innocent! The real problem is not too many cats it is too few Chinese immigrants. We should consider cats as a renewable resource and sell them to China.

• bence

in case you modify your call from superman to something.. i will catch you.. Mr. Abo Lahb ( tremendous guy of lies) as I promised you , you have on the instant 11 months, 29 days, 10 hours, to come back to me and inquire from me to be a Muslim or a minimum of to have faith on one GOD, to remedy your issues. you will come... i'm effective one hundred%. i wish you will see the mild.

I thought that story was going to say if was caused by cat farts. That would have been funny.

• 17R3W

I'm going to buy a hybrid cat.

- 17R3W

Please tell me this was not a study paid by the government