Ex girlfriend sent a photo of us two when we were together, via text message?

She just sent a text this morning of a photo us of two together, happy and all, while we were still dating. Does she still like me? I'm assuming she has sent this because she has been sending other texts and I don't bother replying to any of them. We broke up 8 months ago.

Thanks.

• Osama
    Favorite Answer

listent to my advice and do not fall for it...she is trying to get you back..been there,done that ....only to get a chance to dumb u...so be the smart one and stay away

It seems as if you are in a rock and hard place. I think she is trying to test your love for her. I really do think so. Sometimes women will let you run after them to prove your love, but you are the one who should know her best since you both spent two years together. Read here https://tr.im/NIb9u

On the other hand, she may have already started a relationship with someone else and don’t want you to know. Is that an option? There is also a possibility that she just needs time to sort out her life. Apparently, you may not have reassured her that you have the same goals as she does in the past two years and that would be your task to prove to her that you want the best for her. So you don’t need to be too clingy.

She does not want that. She is seeking her independence from you and so she needs a little time. I would suggest giving her about 30 more days and then if no response write her a short note telling her how you feel about her without appearing desperate and let her know that you would love to talk – just talk so you can understand how she is really feeling. If you get an answer, that is your first indication that there is still some interest. Let her know that you would like to keep in contact with you whatever she decides. This will let her know that you care about her well being.

If you think this is one of those times then you are in the right place. This guide is all about getting that one last chance to make things right. This guide will give you the knowledge that you need to get your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend back and keep them. Learn here https://tr.im/uE3vQ

If your relationship still doesn’t work, then you can rest assured that this relationship wasn’t meant to be. But if it works, you will be glad that you took the time to read these 3 steps.

These 3 steps are based on simple psychological techniques that work extremely well after a breakup. It’s not some mind tricks and cheap gimmicks that you will use to trick your ex into getting back together. If you are planning to trick your ex or force them into being with you, you are just going to end up in another miserable breakup. This guide will teach you how to start a new relationship with your ex; a relationship that actually has a chance of being a long lasting healthy relationship. Not the same old one which ended in this breakup.

• szalay

20,000+???????????? Is that ordinary, as in for all your telephone historic past, or only in one increment of billing time?? i'm a fifteen twelve months previous guy, I own a cellular telephone, yet i could be fortunate to deliver 10 text cloth messages a month!! i do no longer understand who the heck i could communicate over with that a lot! Plus, my cellular telephone service is only straight forward crappy. I hate it. i will't turn the stupid element on devoid of something going incorrect. And, it is on pay as you go minutes (mom and dad won't enable me have the rest). subsequently, many centers that my telephone's technologies delivers, i will't even get admission to! And, i will't "form" on a cellular telephone quickly in any respect. i come across it much less perplexing and albeit extra exciting to communicate over on the spot messenger, e mail, or telephone.

It seems that she's still interested in you. But if you have no interest in getting back together I think you should make that clear to her, so she doesn't misunderstand. Tell her its time to move on and remind her the reason why you broke up in the first place.

All the best!

Sounds like she might want another chance, only way you will know for sure is if you talk to her again. But if your not interested anymore, just keep on not replying i guess.

1

Source(s): Ex Back In 30 Days http://GetYourExBack.netint.info/?5DpG

It's obvious she still has feelings for you and wants you back. If you like her respond, if you don't just keep on ignoring her.

she totally has feelings for you and misses the good times you two shared together

she obviously still loves/likes you.. and it seems to me that shes trying to remind you of what you had together or shes trying to get you to feel those feelings that you had for her when you were together once more..?