Math - projectile motion?

Year 12 - queensland Australia MATH C Assignment I am so sorry to ask you guys about this, but i really really need your helps guys - very generous and smart mathematicians please please help me. Anyone who can answer any of these questions will be greatly appreciated. And if there is anyone who knows all the... show more Year 12 - queensland Australia MATH C Assignment
I am so sorry to ask you guys about this, but i really really need your helps guys - very generous and smart mathematicians please please help me. Anyone who can answer any of these questions will be greatly appreciated. And if there is anyone who knows all the answers, but want to get more points from me, leave me a message and i will open up more asks and choose you to get you more points. please please help me

--------------------------------------...
An amateur fisherman throws his takcle(bait) into the river from a pier which stands h metres above the water with an initial velocity of u metres per second at an angle of Ɵ degrees to the horizontal. He takes advantage of an offshore wind in the same direction that the takcle is thrown to effectively negate the effect of air resistance on the path of the projectile. It is assumed that the point of projection is at the level of the pier.
1. Show from first principles that the parametric equations for the path of the tackle are given by:
x(t)=ucosƟt, y(t)=usinƟt-0.5gt^2 +h (where t is the time in seconds)
2. Determine the Cartesian equation for the path of the tackle and find a mathematical generalisation for the distance of the takcle from the pier when falls back to the height of the pier.
3. Determine generalised expressions for the maximum height through the air and the maximum range at water level that the tackle may obtain.
4. State and substitute integral values into your equations and evaluate the maximum height and range for the values selected.
Update: hey, Oss (right?) thank you so much for your help, but could u please do the last bit of Q3 cuz i cannot rearrange that to make x as subject ;;; please;;
1 answer 1