Why doesn't anybody answer my questions?

He is a senior, and I am a sophomore, but I'm not worried about the age difference. There are lots of girls--TONS, ranging from sophomore to senior girls who really like this guy. He's popular, and nice, and fun and suuuper cute. Even my sister who's into her college years thinks he's freaking hot!... show more He is a senior, and I am a sophomore, but I'm not worried about the age difference. There are lots of girls--TONS, ranging from sophomore to senior girls who really like this guy. He's popular, and nice, and fun and suuuper cute. Even my sister who's into her college years thinks he's freaking hot! I know he thinks I'm cute, because he stopped by at my birthday party with his friend (they didn't know I was having it, they just heard the partying and stopped by) and my friend heard him telling his friend that I was really hot. They didn't stay for very long at the party but whatever. I used to like his best friend, so I would talk to him sometimes just so his best friend would talk to me, but his best friend just ignored me and I'd end up talking to him a little bit. I was recently at this other kid's birthday party, and he was there, and he kept staring at me, I could tell. I think him liking me isn't that far out there, my problem is just getting past the other girls, and getting him to make more of an effort with me. He doesn't have my number btw. I'm waiting for him to ask for it!
5 answers 5